With thousands of us now working from home and even more of us having an increase in screen-time, we have put together some helpful tips for your eyes.
With thousands of us now working from home and even more of us having an increase in screen-time, we have put together some helpful tips for your eyes:
- Make sure your contacts or optical frames have your most up to date prescription. You can still contact any of our stores via email if you need assistance with this.
- Adjust your seat and the screen so your eyes are level with the top of the monitor.
- BLINK! This is the eyes natural way of refreshing itself and we tend to do it less when looking at a screen.
- Take regular breaks from the screen, this includes your mobile phone! Leave it behind whilst you make that next cup of coffee.
- Adjust your lighting – you don’t need screen brightness on maximum! Bear in mind the lighting of your screen should match the lighting of your workstation.
If you have any questions about eye health whilst working remotely, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org